After a week of posting my review on Sample Room I got back the 1000 points I paid for, my 100 free points plus 12 points (1 point for submitting a review and 1 point for the approved review x 6). I wanted to hold on to the 1100+ points and wait for new products to be uploaded, but I realized that if I wanted to fully maximize the points I paid for I should get new items. I mean the points are just valid for 2 months so I needed to maximize it as much as I can.
From my previous post I shared that I spent P1100 (VIP membership plus shipping) , so let us add P280 to that (shipping for loot 3 and 4. This means that my total expense is at P1380. From my previous post, the total cost of the items I got was at P2755.60. Let us add:
Loot 3 Items
- Cream Silk Leave On Cream – 40 points (P49 x 2)
- Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner (Hair Fall Control) – 50 points (P59)
- Dermax Professional UV Active Water Burst Sunscreen SPF 45 + PA ++ – 500 points (P720)
Loot 4 Items
- Olay Total Effects Pore Minimizing CC Cream Medium – 300 points (P499)
- Burt’s Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter – 100 points (P325)
- Palmolive Naturals White + Papaya Body Wash – 35 points (P80)
That will then be P2755.60 + P877 + P904. The total amount of products I got is now at P4,536.6 vs the total expense of P1380! That will mean I “earned” P3,156.6 worth of beauty products! Now this is a very efficient way of getting free items. At first you might buckle at the thought of paying the shipping fee, but consider the return of investment (sorry such a marketing/business term) and this will make Sample Room an extremely attractive investment.
Update for loot 3, I got it last Friday! So, will try all for 5 days, submit my review and get back 590 points! Eyeing that Olay Toner! That’s next up on my list, must have that before my points expire on Dec 10!!!