Bunny turned 2 last December. She’s a more active little girl. She expresses her feelings better too! That includes naptime or night night time. She would declare that she isn’t ready yet to sleep by saying “ayaw” (no). That is true even if her eyes were heavy already. That fact inspired we to create a list of her reasons why she won’t go naptime or night night time.
Reasons Why Bunny Won’t Go To Sleep
1. Milky time not yet done, even if she is not sucking just latching
2. Elmo’s World
3. She wants more ice cream
4. She wants to read a book (Dory)
5. She wants to read another book
6. She wants to read her third book
7. Wheels on the bus ( I need to sing the whole song).
8. She wants to see her shadow friends, specifically incy-wincy.
9. ET Phone homeeee
10. Nighty night first to her animals.
11. Daddy is hugging mommy.
12. Show and tell first of her 5 little monkeys performance.
13. Happy Feet 2
14. Bo on the Go
15. Still busy playing with her Playdoh
16. Still tinkering with her blocks
17. She’s busy pretending to be a baby
18. She wants to go “bubbles” again
How about your little one? What are his or her reasons to not sleep?