Our Travel Bucket List

Now that we have settled down (a.k.a a bit finished in settling down and with Bunny’s vaccines) I decided to make an official list of the travel destinations that we want to go to. This is just the first 10 destinations that we want to visit, but after we do finish with this, I’ll make another one. I have no official timeline on when we should finish this, but ideally Β we travel to one destination per year. This means that if we go through with that we will finish our list when Bunny’s 11. πŸ™‚

I’m not really in a hurry to finish all, so there really is no rush. I know that if it was like before I would want to finish everything in my list in just 3 – 5 years, but things are different now and we have to take into consideration saving up for our retirement (it is never to early to start) and also saving up for Β her college fund (again never to early to start). I just want to keep E and I’s yearly streak of visiting a place we have not been into per year:

1. 2013 – Ilocos Sur (Vigan, Laoag, Pagudbpud)
  2. 2014 – Cebu + Oslob
  3. 2015 – Indang (Balay Indang Staycation)

Now with Bunny in the picture we can go to Vigan again (one of my favorite places after Cebu). This year will mark our fourth annual trip and we will check off Bohol in our list! I am super excited for this! 1 down 9 to go! How about you? What is your fam-bam’s travel bucket list? Here’s ours:Β http://www.listchallenges.com/faeldonias-travel-bucket-list

adask

adasda

1. Mommy Queenelizabeth says:

Ilocos is love…weve been there last year..Cebu is also superb! We visited Bantayan Island and it was a paradise! Oslob is still in my bucket list and we’re eyeing it for next year..mag-iipon muna hahaha!

2. Berlin says:

I hope you be able to travel to those places. As for my family, I would want us to visit Batanes (local) and Hong Kong Disneyland (abroad). I have a feeling I’m running against time for the HK trip because the boys are tweens na and Baka they find it too kiddie na.

La Union is a must din pala, maybe on my next list! Japan is wonderful especially Apr – May para sa Cherry Blossoms. πŸ™‚

3. Gracie says:

Great list mommy! Our family loves to travel too.
    We love to go to places with great BEACH πŸ™‚
    I also support domestic tourism. We never been to Bohol, Cebu and Ilocos those are on our list.. (ipon muna hehe!)

4. Iris @ Earth Love Skin says:

Cebu is by far my favorite out of every place I have visited (been to El Nido, it was just… okay). I did an adventure with a friend to Oslob and then 6 hours after we went back to the city, I did solo travel to Bantayan (my friend had to go to Bohol in emergency). All adventure was on a budget! So it’s nice to see you guys went there too. You should visit Bantayan! I made it there under 1000 pesos! πŸ˜‰ food, accomodation and transpo for a day!

My sister and I are eyeing for Japan, but not sure with the visa requirements so we’re still prepping for that. Are you booking through an agency?

Oh and if you’re interested to learn new backpacker’s route and off-the-beaten paths, make sure to sign up for one of my startups: http://www.goseephilippines.info (we’re http://facebook.com/goseephilippines.info on Facebook)

Thanks for sharing your list! Hope you guys get to enjoy that soon!

Iris @ Earth Love Skin

5. Pam / Hey, Miss Adventures! says:

Hope you get to check off that list! We’re also planning on traveling extensively within the Philippines first before going abroad but I think we’ll focus on paying off a huge chunk of our house dues first since our equity and loan are being paid together.

Here’s to the fulfillment of our plans!