I love using Google Maps when we travel, and by love I mean I use it to do our itinerary or to discover the route to our destination. Same goes with our staycation over at Balay Indang. I tried googling around to identify what public transpo we should take to get there, BUUT I never really saw a particular post about it. So for the reference of those who would be going there, here are your options!
How To Commute To Balay Indang:
- Take a bus that will go to Tagaytay – sign board should say Tagaytay/Mendez
- Ask the bus driver to drop you off at Savemore Tagaytay
- Go to the road across Savemore where jeeps are located
- Take the jeep that has a signboard “Indang”
- Ask the jeepney driver to drop you off at Balay Indang (roughly around 15 minutes from Savemore Tagaytay)
- Same route as the one from Manila
If you will be bringing your car you just need to follow the same route, go straight to Tagaytay and take a right turn before Savemore. Just follow the road, and turn right when you see a dead end. Just watch out the left side of the road for the big brown gate and the number 88 for Balay Indang. You will see a welcome to Indang arc before you reach Balay Indang.
Another route to take is via Cavitex, wherein you will go to Indang via Trece Martirez. I haven’t personally tried this route yet but here’s a map for your reference:
Hope this helps those who will be commuting or driving to Balay Indang!