I am no expert when it comes to booking seats on seat sales, but I was able to book flights at the lowest possible price, and with me not having a mad conversation with my monitor. 🙂 So here are some tips, and I hope it helps. 🙂
Before booking a flight:
- Make sure that you will fly, I mean that it’s just not a moment of weakness that made you go crazy and book that flight. 🙂
- Pick dates, at least three options.
- Have a stable internet connection, well more of a fast one. 🙂
In the actual booking of flights:
- Be extra patient. 🙂 (First tip I got from my cousin who used to work for Cebu Pac)
- If you have time to spare download their guide, or the seat availability map. Here’s a sample from http://www.cebupacificair.com/seat_map.pdf
Seat Sale Availability Map
3. After checking the seat sale map, try booking your flight.
4. Try to schedule flights on weekdays instead of weekends, there’s a higher probability of seats being available on weekdays instead of weekends.
5. Select your destination.
6. In picking the time of your flight, try to choose the earliest one or the latest one, try to not pick the in-between flight options. 🙂
7. Think carefully if you need to bring any luggage, if not just choose the hand carry option (less 500 per person here).
8. My cousin advised me to also disregard the travel insurance option (again, less 250 per person here)
9. In your last option of choosing your seat, remove the seat assigned to you (and that’s less 200 per person.)
* So in the whole booking process you can actually lessen the other charges by almost a thousand pesos per person. 😀 Thus you get to enjoy the seat sale, as a real seat sale. 🙂
I just booked a flight for two to Cebu, and from P3k plus, I was able to get it down to P1,516.48.
So go ahead and book your flight now, while there are still seats at Cebu Pacific’s Seat Sale. 🙂